Friday, December 01, 2017

Shrink the Number of Tiers in a Multitier Architecture From 5 to 2

DZone Database Zone
Shrink the Number of Tiers in a Multitier Architecture From 5 to 2
Shrink the Number of Tiers in a Multitier Architecture From 5 to 2

I am a contributor to many open-source projects, but one day, I decided to make my life easier by writing some open-source software for a task I needed to personally accomplish. So, I developed an upstream module for NGINX that helped me eliminate a thick bunch of tiers in a multitier architecture. It was such a fun experience that I’ve decided to share my results and publish them here.

Introduction and Theory

Image title

No comments:

Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres

DZone Database Zone Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres In our previous  Fun with SQL  post on the  Citus Data  blog, we covered w...