Saturday, December 02, 2017

Exciting News From AWS re:Invent

DZone Database Zone
Exciting News From AWS re:Invent
Exciting News From AWS re:Invent

I didn't go to re:Invent this year, but this does not mean I haven't stayed in sync with the latest and greatest in AWS — and today, there are quite a lot of cool and amazing services and capabilities that are either coming out either soon or are already out there for developers harness.

Obviously, there are a lot of new services, capabilities, and even appliances in the machine learning field, and some amazing developments in IoT, security, and new EC machines we can use with the click of a button. But as groundbreaking as these new, shiny toys are, I've found myself excited about the ones that solve the problems I have right now, in my day-to-day microservice-focused job.

No comments:

Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres

DZone Database Zone Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres In our previous  Fun with SQL  post on the  Citus Data  blog, we covered w...