Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Mapping JPA in Your Database With the Time API

DZone Database Zone
Mapping JPA in Your Database With the Time API

Many times, we encounter the need to store date and time in our database. Throughout application development, we need to make CRUD operations on that stored data. In my case, I use Spring Boot with Spring Data as a persistence layer. I'm still not sure whether the word “layer” is truly appropriate in modern development techniques, but nevertheless, we'll say that Spring Data is my persistence layer.

As a database, I use Postgres, which has quite a few nice features. And what's most important is that it's free!

No comments:

Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres

DZone Database Zone Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres In our previous  Fun with SQL  post on the  Citus Data  blog, we covered w...