Friday, March 02, 2018

An Appreciation of UI Developers From a Database Developer

DZone Database Zone
An Appreciation of UI Developers From a Database Developer
An Appreciation of UI Developers From a Database Developer

From what I can tell, JavaScript developers write much more complicated code to handle much more challenging requirements than I do with my SQL and PL/SQL programming in the Oracle Database.

I am quite certain that JavaScript developers feel this sentiment even more strongly. People like me (veterans of multiple decades of database-centric application development) are seen as dinosaurs using ancient, uncool technologies.

No comments:

Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres

DZone Database Zone Fun With SQL: Functions in Postgres In our previous  Fun with SQL  post on the  Citus Data  blog, we covered w...